About us: History

2014 Non-continuation of cultivation agreements leads to closing of the Bülstringen nursery part. Plant production and services continue unabated in Pinneberg – also for the area formerly served from Bülstringen
2012 Membership in the Association Forum forstliches Vermehrungsgut FfV e.V. (ISOGEN certification)
2010 Quality assurance of our forestry services and subsequently forest plants by the RAL quality mark for forest and landscape management.
2008 Integration of former state forest nursery Bülstringen, Sachsen-Anhalt
2008 Erwin Vogt Forstbaumschulen GmbH ist founded to continue to perform complete services – from plant delivery to entire service
2007 Foundation of Erzeugergemeinschaft für standortheimische Baumschulerzeugnisse w.V.
(Community producers of native planting stock)
2002 Christel and Erwin Vogt go into well-deserved retirement.
1991 Second son Andreas Vogt joins the firm. Since then, the nursery has been run by four family members (Christel, Erwin, Armin and Andreas Vogt).
1988 ...
1984 Son Armin Vogt joins the firm; Armin has been co-owner since..
1969 Firm takes over the former nursery premises of the Paul Rix family.
1957 Sons Ernst and Erwin Vogt assume shared responsibility for the firm; firm moves to the premises of the Paul Rix Nursery in Pinneberg. Since then, firm carries the name Erwin Vogt Forstbaumschule (Erwin Vogt Forest Nursery). Owners are Christel and Erwin Vogt.
1920 Wilhelm Vogt takes over the nursery; premises measure approx. 4 ha.
1892 Vogt Nursery founded in Rellingen by Jochen Hinrich Vogt (Great Grandfather and Grandfather of today‘s owners).